Legal Support

No reply to my written letters to the society for the past 3 months. What should be the further procedure to avail reply to my letters?

Conversation of Legal Support

Adviser: It difficult to reply without knowing the context of the issue. However, if the society is not responding to your request you may write to the Registrar of your jurisdiction. Wait for some time for their reply and if they also do not reply file an RTI for the same. You will surely receive reply.

Call us now on +91 8291912007 to get best offer!