Legal Support

My society is refused to give me letter head format and details to submit in my bank from where I took home loan to transfer my share certificate from old owner to new. Now in this case what should I do?

Conversation of Legal Support

Adviser: Dear Manesh, Sorry for our late reply. No one will provide you the blank letter head. You may need to let your society know as to what NOC / letter is needed from the society. Society will then liable to provide you their reply. No bank will ask for the letter head format.

Call us now on +91 8291912007 to get best offer!