Legal Support

My Father is first member and myself is associate member having my name on share certificate, since my father is no more can i attend, speak and vote in SGM of our building. My father had made no nominations.

Conversation of Legal Support

Adviser: Dear Anup, Yes! You can attaned, speak and vote in SGM.

Call us now on +91 8291912007 to get best offer!