Legal Support

Dear Sir There is one flat on our ground floor which is originally G-1 416 sq feet as per society records, But some fraud document was registered by builders friends and sold it as A-1 650 sq feet area through standard chartered bank loan. same flat was sold to xyz with G-1 as flat number and agreement was registered. Now the matter is in DRAT court and court has put Status quo on any transaction of this flat and given order not to create any third party interest. Now the auction purchaser have got memebership of the flat by paying bribe to registrar office. Now when stay is there he wants to vote in elections where society is objecting presence of his flat A-1 in society. This is his attempt to establish ownership. We have strictly said not to alter his flat number from G-1 to A-1. and when registrar asked us to include his name we mentioned G-1 against his name. what can be done to stop his voting right as his ownership is still not established.

Conversation of Legal Support

Adviser: If the court has given an order to maintain status quo, no one can change the status. You may file the contempt of court case against the erroring member / committee.

Call us now on +91 8291912007 to get best offer!