Legal Support

I am residing NALASOPARA East. I rented my house, but now Society refuse to give water saying that rent agreement not correct. Where to complaint against Society??

Conversation of Legal Support

Adviser: The supply of water is classified as necessary services and they can not disconnect. You can file complaint with Police for harassment.

Call us now on +91 8291912007 to get best offer!