Legal Support

Currently Builder is running society and we want to take handover of society. How to take the handover from builder that I want to know.

Conversation of Legal Support

Adviser: Good Morning Mr. Gireedhar. Sorry for our late revert on the subject. I presume that he has sold more than 51% flats in your building, if yes than you need to constitute a provisional Managing Committee and approach that new Managing Committee wants to take over the charge from the builder. Wait for his reply..

Call us now on +91 8291912007 to get best offer!