Legal Support

Can you please let us know how to remove society secretary from the his position. He is not willing to resign and the committee wants to remove him

Conversation of Legal Support

Adviser: By passing the No confidence motion, the secretary can be removed. The committee needs to call a special meeting which shall be attended by the Registrar or such officer not below the rank of a Assistant Registrar. Please refer Model Bye -Law 125 which provides the provision for removal of Office bearer.

Call us now on +91 8291912007 to get best offer!