Nomination Form

The bye-laws of the society / RWA has a provision that a Member and / or Associate Member of the Society may by writing under his hand, in the prescribed form, nominate a person or persons to whom the whole or part of the shares and / or interest of the Member in the capital / property of the Society shall be transferred in the event of his death. Though the "Nominee" is not the owner or the said property and holds the property in trust, this process make it easy to then transfer the property from then nominee to the actual owner. A member is required to submit the dully filled nomination form to the society office for placing the said nomination on record.

Try different form if you are not comfortable with this input form or you can directly download the word format from here.

The form will generate PDF file after submission. Replace the text between curly braces with your information. Click here to check sample file.

Call us now on +91 8291912007 to get best offer!