Name Change for Electric Meter

On completion of the building construction all the electric meters stands either in the name of the builder or society / RWA since the member's names are not available at that point of time. As and when you purchase the flat / property / bungalow you should transfer the "Electric Meter" in your name. This is one of the important document to prove the right of ownership of the property. Beside this some time you may require to submit such document as an "address proof".

Try different form if you are not comfortable with this input form or you can directly download the word format from here.

The form will generate PDF file after submission. Replace the text between curly braces with your information. Click here to check sample file.

Call us now on +91 8291912007 to get best offer!