Great News for Cooperative Housing Society Members!
Mysocietyclub now has UPI (paytm) available for collecting Maintenance bills and any dues payable by society members to the Housing Society. By using this the payment is directly made to the respective bank account.
Watch our Online Payment Video
India’s No.1 wallet and payment app for mobile prepaid recharge, postpaid & utility bill payment, UPI payment & money transfer, DTH recharge, electricity bill payment, IRCTC train ticket booking, movie tickets, LIC premium payment, shopping, bus & flight booking, bank to bank transfer, metro card recharge, paying challans, buying gold, making loan payment and much more
“Paytm Automatic” is a convenient feature for members to pay their recurring bills automatically. Person will be notified via SMS & email. A system generated notifications will be send to the respective member 2 days before the bill payment. Once the bill has been successfully paid, person will be notified again.
- Pay your maintenance bill in quickest mode
- No additional charges
- You get access to a range of fantastic offers from Paytm with attractive Paytm Cash!
- Faster processing of your Paytm Cash! How cool is that. Get your Paytm Cash super-fast as your upgraded wallet limit is extended to receive the amount.
FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS TO PAY YOUR MAINTENANCE BILL
- Go to paytm – log in with credentials – select electricity option
- In pay apartment bills option select Apartments and fill your apartment details
- Fill up resident’s details
- pay your maintenance bill via credit / debit cards
Upgrading your Paytm Wallet is one-time effort and once you upgrade it you can enjoy shopping online without any hassle with your simple & incredible Paytm Wallet!
We hope that you will love this new experience on paytm app! If you have any questions, we’d love to hear them. Just hit comment to this blog.